South Australia (SA)
Individuals under 18 years of age can access public dental care through the School Dental Service clinic.
There are no out-of-pocket costs for the following children.
- Children not yet at school.
- Eligible for the Medicare Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS).
- Covered by a Pensioner Concession card, Health Care Card or School Card Scheme.
A small fee may apply for all other children accessing dental care through School Dental Services.
More information on the SA School Dental Service can be found here
Adults living in South Australia who have a current Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card can access dental care at SA Dental clinics. Eligible cards
- Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card Human Services
- Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card Veterans’ Affairs
- Centrelink (Human services) Health Care Card
Adult dependents (under 19 years) of the card holder whose names are on the card, can access dental care.
your local dental service for more information or to make an appointment.